Wednesday, April 9, 2008

It's Official

It's official. I am getting a divorce. After a year of fighting and 6 months of separation, Chris and I have finally called it quits. It's been a hard battle and a very taxing emotional experience, but I feel it will get better from here. But, for the cause of keeping everyone up to date on my life, I figured I'd write it down so there won't be any confusion later. I have come to terms with everything,and I actually made the official decision. It's been hard, but I did it.

2 comments:

Steffani Dastrup said...

Shar, I'm so sorry to hear that life has been so hard lately! I had no idea! I really respect your positive attitude and your faith! Things will get better!

Rachel said...

Shar I'm so proud of you, and I'm honored to have you as my friend. Thank you so much for being such a great example to me! If you need anything just let me know!I love you!