Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Got Tagged

Rachel tagged me, so here goes . . .
1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People that are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your post tag 8 people and include their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment on their blog to tell them they've been tagged, and to comment back and read your blog for the whole story.
1. I like to work from home. I know that sounds weird because it's actually LIKING to work, but I feel like when I'm home, the quality of my work is higher and I can concentrate more. I don't have the distractions of the work place and I can sit in my recliner and work away on my laptop. I think the quality of my work goes up and I feel much more productive when I do things at home.
2. If there is a sports game on TV somewhere that I am at, I will be glued to the TV. Sportscenter, highlights, and actual game, you name it - I'm worse than a guy. I have to watch it and I have to know the stats. I can't remember them 10 minutes later, but I have to watch them!
3. Sometimes I still pretend that I'm a little kid playing grown-up when I go to work and travel for business and all that. I know that sounds really weird, but it brings back thenovelty of "going to work." I think too many times when we get older and enter the realm of reality where we have to make a living and support ourselves or families, we lose sight of the novelty of "going to work" like I had when I was younger.
4. I love to swing. I know it sounds weird, but I like to swing late at night and preferably with someone. But if I have to do it alone, I'll do that too!
5. I have always imagined this long passionate kiss in the rain where you both get soaked all the way through but don't want to leave the other person long enough to go inside. It's yet to happen - in fact, I've yet to be kissed in the rain, but maybe one day it will happen.
6. I have a severe obsession with office supplies and kitchen gadgets. Bed Bath and Beyond and Office Depot are my favorite stores/websites ever! I could spend hundreds of dollars in both of those stores and still want to spend more.
7. I dream in spanish
8. I hate feet! I hate when people touch my feet or put their feet on me or near me. I can barely stand to play footsies with people and am VERY selective about those I actually let get that close to my feet. I have been woken up from a dead sleep by someone that has touched my feet!!! it's that bad!

Okay - so now is the part to tag people. Since I don't know who reads my blog (if anyone) then you are tagged! :) It may be more than 8 people, but some of the people that actually check this already have posted this ... so if you do read my blog and you aren't one of my links, message me and I'll add you! I love keeping up with friends! :)

1 comment:

Aly said...

Hey shar, it's Aly Ball (Keetch). I do check up on your blog from time to time. I found you through Steff's blog. I'm glad I can keep tabs on you at least a little bit.