Friday, March 12, 2010

A new update

Once again, i return to the blogging world. I don't know why, but I have been having a REALLY hard time keeping up with everyone else, as well as myself. But I figured I'd take a moment to express how fortunate I feel in life these days.

A lot has changed in my world lately. Probably the biggest thing is a career move I made the first part of February. I was offered a job with inContact. I am a Client Support Representative (meaning I manage accounts of about 15 companies) for a call center software reseller. This has been a blessing to me as I now am feeling comfortable in my position and my career. I know that I will be here for a long time as it is a company that I am extremely comfortable with and one that will be able to offer me the opportunity that many other companies could not. So not only did I start a new job in February, but Casey did also. He is working for a plastics manufacturing company and they are LOVING him and what he's able to do for them. He is working hard and learning a lot.

As for everything else, My life is pretty consumed by working. Besides that I am just playing with my puppies every day, going to the park (usually to watch Casey play disc golf), and trying to catch up with all my friends. I will admit, I have struggled a bit with hanging out with friends but mostly that's due to working 60 hour weeks. So there's not a ton to BLOG, but hopefully I can write more blogs if they're shorter! :)

No comments: